Customer service and sales professionals are the face of many organizations; they interact with customers to drive sales and business success. Consider the following statistics on customer service from the article "20 Customer Service Statistics for 2001":
- It costs four to five times more to bring in a new customer, than it does to keep an existing one.
- 86 percent of people say they've stopped doing business with a company because of just one bad customer service experience (up from 69 percent in 2007).
- 60 percent of consumers say they will pay more for a better customer service experience.
- 81 percent of companies that measure customer service are outperforming their competition.
- A dissatisfied customer will tell between ...