Weeks 10–15: Creating and Managing a Network That Works
As I mentioned in Chapter 1, “Get LinkedIn,” LinkedIn is only as usable as the size of your network (unless you have the $10,000-a-month membership and then you have access to pretty much everyone). This chapter will guide you through finding the people you need to connect to, what to do once you find them, when you should connect and when you shouldn’t, and what to say when you do reach out.
- Week 10: Using LinkedIn’s Add Connections Tool
- Week 11: Connecting to Strategic Contacts
- Week 12: Using LinkedIn’s People You May Know Feature
- Week 13: Managing Your Network
- Week 14: Monitoring Your Network
- Week 15: Giving and Getting Recommendations from Your Network ...