E-Marketing Models: Retailers Perspectives A Case of Groupon
Mr Mark, the Vice-President of Marketing is addressing his team of regional officers across the country in the context of improving the customer base for the firm through enabling the customers base for the use of Groupon coupons. The primary objective of the meeting is to:
- Create an umbrella for more retailers to use Groupon deal processes
- Generate revenue for the firm and create customers for the retailers as well
- Enable the retailers to decide on the discount and quantum of sales for their product using the Groupon models
- Expand customer base of the Groupon (retailers) and the users of the model
- Create win-win situation for customers, retailers, and the firm.