Creating a load balancer pool using CLI
In the previous recipe, we saw how to create a load balancer pool using Horizon. In this recipe, we will use the Neutron CLI to create a load balancer pool.
For this recipe, you will need the following information:
- The SSH login credentials for a node where the Neutron client packages are installed
- A shell RC file that initializes the environment variables for CLI
- The name of the load balancer pool
- The Subnet ID for the load balancer
- The method to use for the load balancing
- The protocol that needs to be load balanced
The following steps will show you how to create a load balancer pool using the Neutron CLI:
- Using the appropriate credentials, SSH into the OpenStack node installed with the ...