Troubleshooting a VM that does not get external Network access
In this recipe, we will look at some of the reasons where the VM might not get external Network access in OpenStack.
To provide external access to your VM, you must fulfill the following prerequisites:
- Your VM must be connected to a Router
- The Router must have its external gateway set
The following information is required for this recipe:
- OpenStack Horizon access as an administrator
- SSH-based login credentials for the Controller and Network node
- SSH-based login credentials for the Compute node
The following steps will show you how to troubleshoot the VMs that are unable to access the external Networks:
- Log in to Horizon and make sure that the VM is connected to a Router ...