Adding a load balancer health monitor using Horizon
In this recipe, you will learn how to create a heath monitor for the load balancer that monitors the health of the applications that are running on the member servers.
To create a health monitor for our load balancer, we will need the following information:
- The type of monitor
- The time interval between consecutive health check request sent by the monitor
- The amount of time to wait for a reply from the application
- The number of times the monitor will try to get a reply from the application
The following steps will show you how to add a heath monitor for the load balancer:
- Log in to Horizon with the appropriate credentials.
- In the left navigation menu, navigate to Project |