Viewing the load balancer on the network node
In the earlier recipes of this chapter, we configured the load balancer using both Horizon and the Neutron CLI. In this recipe, we will learn how Neutron implements the load balancer on the Network node.
For this recipe, you need the following information:
- An administrative user access to OpenStack
- A root or equivalent sudo access to the Network node
The following steps will show you how to view the load balancer on the Network node:
- Using the appropriate credentials, SSH into the OpenStack node installed with the Neutron client packages.
- Source the shell RC file to initialize the environment variables required for the CLI commands.
- Use the Neutron CLI commands to list the load balancer. ...