Adding a load balancer health monitor using CLI
In this recipe, we will create a health monitor to watch the health of the application that is running on the load balancer members using the Neutron CLI.
For this recipe, you will need the following information:
- The SSH login credentials for a node where the Neutron client packages are installed
- A shell RC file that initializes the environment variables for CLI
- The type of monitor
- The time interval between consecutive health check request sent by the monitor
- The amount of time to wait for a reply from the application
- The number of times the monitor will try to get a reply from the application
The following steps will show you how to create and associate a health monitor with a ...