Adding a load balancer member using CLI
In this recipe, we will add a load balancer member using the Neutron CLI.
For this recipe, you will need the following information:
- The SSH login credentials for a node where the Neutron client packages are installed
- A shell RC file that initializes the environment variables for CLI
- The IP address of the member
- The protocol port of the application running in the member
- The name of the load balancer pool where this member will be added
The following steps will show you how to add a load balancer member using the Neutron CLI:
- Using the appropriate credentials, SSH into the OpenStack node installed with the Neutron client packages.
- Source the shell RC file to initialize the environment variables ...