Adding a button to a page
We are now going to add a button to a page that is going to link to a website when the button is clicked. The link will go to the Google Search page, but this link could easily be a link to a new page that we have created.
How to do it...
To add a button to the Basic Details page, perform the following steps:
- Log in to Oracle with
XXUSERand select the XX Test Manager Self-Service responsibility.
- Navigate to Home | Personal Information.
- Click on the Action icon.
- Click on the Personalize "Basic Details" link.
- Click on the Complete View radio button.
- Click on the Expand All link.
- In the Personalize Region: Basic Details screen, click on the Create Item icon for Default Single Column: Basic Details as shown in the following screenshot: ...