Getting started with desktop integration
We are now going to create a menu, request group, and responsibility that will be used for the integrators, which we will create in this chapter. To do this, we will perform the following:
- Configure a menu
- Create a new request group
- Create a new responsibility
- Assign the desktop integration responsibility to a user
Configure a menu
The following recipe will configure a menu, which will be attached to our new responsibility we are going to create. This will determine the concurrent programs and forms we will be able to access.
How to do it...
To create a menu, perform the following steps:
- Log in to Oracle with the Application Developer responsibility.
- Navigate to Application | Menu, and the Menus window will open. ...