In this recipe, we will show how we can deactivate personalizations.
How to do it...
- Log in to Oracle with
XXUSERand select the XX Test Manager Self-Service responsibility.
- Navigate to Absence Management.
- Click on the Action icon for an employee record.
- Click on the Create Absence button.
We can see our personalization that adds the flexfield as shown in the following screenshot. But we now want to deactivate this personalization.
- Click on the Personalize Page link.
- Click on the Manage Levels button, as shown in the following screenshot:
- In the resulting page, check the Site level checkbox.
- Click on the Deactivate button, as ...