Taking Your Project Management to the Next Level
In this part …
- Manage multiple projects with confidence, understand programmes and portfolios, and understand too the implications for your project of being in a multi-project environment.
- Recognise software’s role in project planning, control and communication, taking on board its benfits and limitations.
- Come to grips with Earned Value Management and all the terms and formulas that go with it. Understand the how-to of Earned Value Management, and work out the earned value of your project.
- Understand project governance in the context of corporate governance, and what’s involved in implementing good project governance.
- Take on board the guidance given by ISO 21500, the international project management standard, and put that standard into practice on your project.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.