Managing Risk and Quality
By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Describe how risk and quality relate to other project constraints.
• Define the concept of risk in project management.
• List the steps in the risk management process, including:
• Define risk, risk management threat, opportunity, business risk, pure risk, risk tolerance, risk thresholds, residual risk, and secondary risk as they relate to project planning.
• Describe the fundamental formula of risk and its role in calculating expected monetary value and preparing decision trees.
• Develop a risk management policy based on templates.
• List ...