Where do you fall on your organization's performance spectrum?
Unstoppable is performance-enhancing manual for those who are ready to change the world. Regardless of talent or skill set, there are four types of people in every organization: Undertakers, Caretakers, Play Makers, and Game Changers—but value is definitely not equal across the board. Game changers move things forward with relentless energy, effort, attitude, and excellence. They elevate those around them, inspire exceptional performance, and drive their organization to the top. This book is designed to help you rise to the challenge and become the Game Changer your organization needs. Candid insights from dozens of coaches, managers, CEOs, journalists, entrepreneurs, and other elite performers reveal the qualities that make some people stand out, and the underlying theme is mindset.
While talent is a great head start, it is merely potential. Undeveloped and erratically-wielded talent holds little value for an organization. The key to high performance is an intentionally cultivated mindset of success, backed by the bold action it takes to make things happen every day. This book delves deep into the elite performance paradigm to help you work at the highest levels.
- Learn what separates the playmakers from the game changers
- Step up your performance with a simple five-step process
- Transform your thinking and develop an unstoppable toughness
- Be the best at what you do, and elevate your entire organization
The performance spectrum is not about classifying your coworkers; it's about self-assessment, self-reflection, and self-improvement. Everyone has star quality, even if it is buried deep inside. Unstoppable helps you uncover your potential, and upgrade your performance to become the best.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Other Books by Dave Anderson
- Let Us Hear from You
- Chapter 1: The Undertaker
- Chapter 2: The Caretaker
- Chapter 3: The Playmaker
- Chapter 4: The Game Changer
- Chapter 5: It's About Decisions, Not Conditions
- Chapter 6: The Wonder of WHY
- Chapter 7: Live Your Life in the Zone
Chapter 8: Go A.P.E.!
- Attitude, Passion, and Enthusiasm—Find a Way, Not an Excuse
- Attitude, Passion, and Enthusiasm Are Separators and Accelerators
- Going A.P.E. Is About Selfless, Above-and-Beyond Contribution
- Passion Brings Thirst for Improvement
- Going A.P.E. Helps You Thrive Under Pressure
- Check Your Birth Certificate
- Mission Unstoppable
- Chapter 9: The Key to Mental Toughness
- Chapter 10: Create Your Unstoppable Philosophy
- Chapter 11: Develop a Daily Mindset Discipline
- Chapter 12: The Unfathomable Power of Example
- Bring Dave to Your Team
- End User License Agreement
- Title: Unstoppable
- Release date: September 2017
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781119412434