Coaching is fast becoming the must-have leadership skill and this book shows how anyone can become a brilliant coach at work. Based on methods specifically developed and proven in business, you will discover what it takes to be a coach, how to use the core coaching methods and how to apply these to common coaching scenarios.
Containing simple,practical ways to becoming a brilliant coach at work, you will be able to unlock your own unique coaching ability and reap the rewards in no time at all!BRILLIANT OUTCOMES:
- Understand what coaching really is
- Feel confident in your ability to be a great coach
- Put core coaching skills into action.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- About the author
- Part 1 Awareness
- Part 2 Ability
- Part 3 Application
- Part 4 Action
- Title: Brilliant Coaching, 2nd Edition
- Release date: October 2011
- Publisher(s): Prentice Hall
- ISBN: 9780273762423