Some NP and NP-Complete Problems
After reading this chapter, you should understand:
- A few important Real Life NP-Hard and NP-Complete Problems in detail
- An Informal definition of NP-Hardness and NP-Completeness
- P and NP classes in terms of the Turing Machine
- Reducibility of problems so that NP Completeness can be proven
- How to use the notion of reducibility to prove NP-Completeness for several Classical Problems
RAM /abr./: Rarely Adequate Memory.
A grain of wisdom is worth an ounce of knowledge, which is worth a ton of data.