Book DescriptionThis book will reveal how to understand, implement and master the pricing value methodology.
Understanding and applying the concept of "pricing value" is critical for today's accountants-especially for self-employed accountants, CPAs, and small firms who primarily work with small business clients.
This book will reveal how to understand, implement and master the pricing value methodology. It will explain the solid academic research behind this approach, discuss how to avoid common pitfalls, and demonstrate step-by-step how to implement the methodology in a practical and persuasive way.
Table of Contents
- Part I Mastering the Art of Pricing Value
- Chapter 1 What Is Value?
- Chapter 2 The Power of Leverage
- Chapter 3 C#1 Control Your Fear
- Chapter 4 C#2 Comprehend Value
- Chapter 5 C#3 Create Value
- Chapter 6 C#4 Capture Value
- Chapter 7 C#5 Communicate Value
- Chapter 8 C#6 Convince
- Chapter 9 Psychology and Science of Value
- Part II Implementing Pricing Value
- Chapter 10 Preparing for the Move to Pricing Value
- Chapter 11 How to Decide on Your Firm’s Solutions and Prices
- Chapter 12 How to Re-value All Your Existing Clients
- Chapter 13 How to Increase Revenue Quality in Your Firm
- Chapter 14 Creating Good Pricing Habits and Mindsets
- About the Author
- Title: From Value Pricing to Pricing Value
- Release date: April 2019
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781949991352