Chapter 2 Self Test
1. Why does Java strictly specify the range and behavior of its primitive types?
2. What is Java’s character type, and how does it differ from the character type used by some other programming languages?
3. A boolean value can have any value you like because any non-zero value is true. True or False?
4. Given this output,
using a single string, show the println( ) statement that produced it.
5. What is wrong with this fragment?
6. Explain the difference between the prefix and postfix forms of the increment operator.
7. Show ...