Chapter 4 Self Test
1. What is the difference between a class and an object?
2. How is a class defined?
3. What does each object have its own copy of?
4. Using two separate statements, show how to declare an object called counter of a class called MyCounter.
5. Show how a method called myMeth( ) is declared if it has a return type of double and has two int parameters called a and b.
6. How must a method return if it returns a value?
7. What name does a constructor have?
8. What does new do?
9. What is garbage collection, and how does it work? What is finalize( )?
10. What is this?
11. Can a constructor have one or more parameters?
12. If a method ...