Chapter 7 Self Test
1. Does a superclass have access to the members of a subclass? Does a subclass have access to the members of a superclass?
2. Create a subclass of TwoDShape called Circle. Include an area( ) method that computes the area of the circle and a constructor that uses super to initialize the TwoDShape portion.
3. How do you prevent a subclass from having access to a member of a superclass?
4. Describe the purpose and use of both versions of super.
5. Given the following hierarchy:
In what order are the constructors for these classes ...