In this chapter, you will learn:
- What a cascading style sheets is
- The difference between styles, skins, and themes
- Naming conventions of cascading style sheets styles in JavaFX
- How to add style sheets to a scene
- How to use and override the default style sheet in a JavaFX application
- How to add inline styles for a node
- About the different types of cascading style sheet properties
- About cascading style sheets style selectors
- How to look up nodes in a scene graph using cascading style sheets selectors
- How to use compiled style sheets
What Is a Cascading Style Sheet?
A cascading style sheet (CSS) is a language used to describe ...