Identifying and Analyzing Stakeholders
In This Chapter
- Identifying key project stakeholders
- Understanding the roles of project stakeholders
- Learning to work together with the stakeholders
- Communicating and managing the expectations of key stakeholders
- Using a stakeholder analysis tool
Always remember that projects are successful when the stakeholders on the project are satisfied. Thus, identifying a complete list of stakeholders must be the first step in getting your project moving and should be an ongoing responsibility throughout the project. Some stakeholders are key, and they will make many of the important decisions during the ...