About the Author
Marlene Jensen is on a mission to help entrepreneurs launch successful companies (pricing is usually a critical problem for them) and to help established companies price more profitably.
- She’s a pricing and marketing consultant (Pricing Strategy Associates).
- She has a doctorate in marketing and wrote her dissertation on pricing new products.
- She specializes in helping small and new businesses, although she has worked or consulted for some very big companies, including AARP, CBS, ABC, Playboy, and Food Network.
- She’s taught pricing, marketing and entrepreneurship at a number of universities, including New York University and the Ancell School of Business at Western Connecticut State University. She’s now an associate professor of marketing at Lock Haven University.
- Her research studies on pricing have been presented at prestigious academic conferences in New York City, Philadelphia, Orlando, Las Vegas, Detroit, Syracuse, and Newport, Rhode Island.
- Her pricing research has been published in a number of academic journals, including the Journal of Product & Brand Management, the International Journal of Revenue Management, and the International Journal of Business, Marketing, and Decision Sciences.
- She’s the author of four books on pricing (this one, plus Pricing Psychology Report, 46 Ways to Raise Prices, and The Tao of Pricing). Each of these books is targeted to entrepreneurs and marketing practitioners, not to academia.
Pricing web sites owned and operated by ...