This is a silent way of debriefing small-group conversations that enables every individual to engage equally with every finding from the small groups.
- To eliminate small-group reports that provide spoken summaries of their responses
- To give all participants an equal opportunity to comment on group findings
- To provide a silent approach that accommodates introverts and ESL speakers
- To allow people time to think through responses they wish to make to small-group reports
- To democratize a conversation so no one group or individual exerts disproportionate influence on a discussion
- To create a visual display of the discussion's highlights that can be photographed and preserved
How It Works
- In a large ...