The #1 Plan for Profiting from Facebook: Now Updated with New
Tools, Techniques, & Strategies!
Brian Carter’s complete, step-by-step Facebook sales and marketing plan has helped thousands of companies supercharge their online sales and profits. Now, he’s completely updated it to reflect new Facebook features and tools, share all-new examples and experiences, and deliver actionable new insights about Facebook’s users…your customers! Carter focuses on techniques proven to pay off and steers you away from expensive techniques that no longer work. You’ll discover today’s best ways to attract more prospects at lower cost, convert more of them into profitable buyers, repel “brand-bashers,” and attract fans who’ll help you sell. This is a book for doers, not talkers: entrepreneurs and marketers who want results, fast!
• Compare Facebook’s five routes to profit, and choose your best strategies
• Craft a Facebook program that reflects your unique offerings and customers
• Avoid eight key mistakes that kill Facebook profitability
• Continuously optimize your presence to reflect your experience and performance
• Sell the dream: Go beyond benefits to arouse your fans’ desires
• Attract super-affordable, targeted visitors and fans with Facebook ads
• Deepen engagement by applying new insights about Facebook users
• Improve branding, positioning, and customer service along with revenue
• Master 13 proven influence tactics for transforming casual visitors into buyers
• Employ time-tested sales tactics, including testimonials and upselling
• Build a community you can translate into profits
• Create a cost-effective B2B marketing program that works
Table of Contents
- About This eBook
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Contents at a Glance
- Table of Contents
- About the Author
- Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
1. The Like Effect: The Power of Positive Marketing
- Likes Decrease Costs and Increase Profits
- Likes Increase Sales
- Likes Give You Control of the Customer Conversation
- Likes Prove People Are Paying Attention
- Likes Solidify Loyalty
- Likes Create Evangelistic Customers
- There’s No Dislike Button
- Can You Do Fear-Based Marketing on Facebook?
- Google “Likes” the Like Button
- Facebook Is About Passions and Interests
- How Often Do Facebookers Like Things?
- Facebook Users Are More Trusting
- Facebook Groups: Off-the-Charts Positivity
- Facebook Page Brag Boards
- Easy Testimonials
- Emotions on Facebook Are Contagious
- Gross National Happiness
- 2. You Can’t Tell a Facebook by its Cover: The Case for Facebook Marketing
- 3. FaceFirst: How Facebook Fits into Your Business and Other Marketing Efforts
- 4. FaceBucks: Five Ways Businesses Achieve Profits with Facebook
5. How Not to Fall on Your Face: Eight Mistakes That Block Facebook Profitability
- 1. Is Your Business Viable Online? Is Profitability Likely?
- 2. Do You Have the Facts? Are You Looking at Them?
- 3. Are You Making It Easy for Them to Buy?
- 4. Are You Making Them Care?
- 5. Do You Have the Right Fans?
- 6. Are You Reaching Enough of Them?
- 7. Are You Reaching Them Repeatedly?
- 8. Are You Warming Them Up?
- 6. Facing the Facts: How to Continuously Get Better Results with the Five Steps of Optimization
- 7. Selling the Dream: Going Beyond Benefits to Arouse Your Fans’ Desire for What You Offer
- 8. Putting Your Best Face Forward: Setting Up Your Facebook Page to Get More Fans and Sales
- 9. The Face of Advertising: How to Capitalize on the Most Powerful Marketing Tool
- 10. FaceHook: Capturing Qualified Prospects as Fans and Group Members
11. Talking Till You’re Blue in the Face: How to Get More Likes and Comments
- The Surprising Truth About How People Use Facebook
- Your Fans See the People and Pages They Interact With
- The Average Page’s Posts Are Seen by Less Than 10% of Its Fans
- The Mysterious EdgeRank Algorithm
- Post Metrics and Benchmarks
- Dancing on the EdgeRank: Increasing Response and Visibility
- Balancing Engagement and Selling Types of Posts
- 12. FaceMessage: Achieving Other Corporate Goals on Facebook
- 13. Face-alytics: Analyzing Your Facebook Results
- 14. Influence: 13 Tactics for Turning Browsers into Buyers
- 15. B2B Facebook Marketing
- 16. FaceBusiness: Seven Principles for Success
- Title: The Like Economy: How Businesses Make Money with Facebook, Second Edition
- Release date: August 2013
- Publisher(s): Que
- ISBN: 9780133434149