Facebook is a marketing tool unlike any the world has seen. Facebook marketing is different because positivity is part of its DNA. The act of liking has far-reaching impact and a quantifiable effect on commerce.
• Decrease marketing costs.
• Increase sales.
• Give you control of the customer conversation.
• Prove people are paying attention.
• Solidify customer loyalty.
• Create evangelistic customers who sell for you and defend you against critics.
Let’s look at each of those in detail.
When more people like your Facebook ads, your click cost decreases and so does the cost to acquire each fan. When more of your page fans like your ...