YOU SHOULD LOOK FORWARD to questions and objections. They reveal what your prospects are thinking, such as:
- They are interested.
- They are testing you.
- They have legitimate concerns that need to be addressed.
- They are thinking of an excuse to say no.
- They want to clarify a point.
- They want more information.
- They are seriously considering your opportunity.
When you are confident and enthusiastic about your business, you will see objections as an invitation to talk more about your opportunity.
Assume every question is a genuine attempt to find answers. Some objections are leading up to a “no,” but you have to sort through them ...