The next set of assets, and the first transactions and events that we are going to define, all fall into the accident domain. This domain contains transactions and assets needed to report and store new accidents and make it possible for emergency services to respond to and update these reports.
In our case, we can identify the following assets, transactions, and events:
- AccidentReport: An asset that stores the details of an accident
- ReportAccident: A transaction to report a new accident at a specific location
- UpdateReport: A transaction to update the accident report
- NewAccidentEvent: An event transmitted after a new accident is reported
- ReportUpdateEvent: An event transmitted after an accident ...