Get full access to E-mail in an Instant and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
1. Assess Your E-Mail Savvy
2. Be Concise and to the Point
3. Prioritize Your Paragraphs
4. Discover the Secret of Sensory Language
5. Mirror Key Words
6. Be Formal With Neutral Language
7. Make Your E-Mails Action-Packed
8. Make Effective Requests
9. Use the E.M.A.I.L. Acronym
10. Say No With Style
11. Engage the Expressive Style
12. Step Into the Straight-Shooter Style
13. Ease Into the Nice and Easy Style
14. Be Part of the Problem-Solving Style
15. Start With a Salutation
16. Craft a Compelling Subject Line
17. Sign Off With Substance
18. Go Easy on the CC
19. BCC With Caution
20. Consider Attachment Options
21. Open Attachments With Care
22. Shorten Your Sentences
23. Vary Your Sentence Length
24. Choose Your Sentence ...
Get E-mail in an Instant now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.