An Introduction to Pulse Waveforms
After reading this chapter, you will be able to:
- State and use network theorems
- Understand the relevance of the performance quantities of an amplifier
- Understand the need and application of the three configurations of amplifiers
- Appreciate the need for cascading amplifiers; and understand the concept of feedback in amplifiers, power amplifiers and oscillators
- Understand the principle of operation of operational amplifiers
- Describe the characteristics of pulse waveforms
Get Pulse and Digital Circuits now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.