Now that we have gained access to Facebook's Graph API, it's time to finish building our app.
In this chapter, we will:
- Continue building Friends, our Facebook-connected application, by grabbing additional data from the Graph APIs, such as media attachments, comments, and number of likes from each existing post in our feed
- Add a pull-to-refresh mechanism for our app to allow the user to reload data
- Learn about the Image component, which will allow us to render images in our application
- Discover WebView, to open links in a locally available View component
- Include a log out screen for the app
- Make changes to the app in order to build an Android version
Let's continue where we left off from the last chapter ...