The component to enter a budget should do the following things:
- Prompt the user to enter their budget for the month with a numerical input
- Include a button that lets them save the budget. When saved, we will do the following things:
- Have the parent App.js component use saveMonthlyBudget, created in our storageMethods file, to save the entered budget
- Update the parent App.js component to reflect the entered budget
- Pop out of the EnterBudget component and go back to the App.js component
We should also modify the App.js component so that it does the following things:
- Pushes the EnterBudget component to the navigator in the event that a budget has not been set. This should replace the current call to alert the ...