Book DescriptionThis book will help you find faults and then solutions to establish a solid foundation for your company and, when required, quickly fix, coordinate recovery, raise finance, and advise you on how you can run a profitable business.
Global statistics proclaim that 80 percent of new businesses fail within the first 18 months—shocking and true, but preventable. Many entrepreneurs use the poor excuse of undercapitalization, but recently over $1 trillion was invested in new projects. There are more simple and basic reasons for failure. The Rainmaker is thus called on to assist entrepreneurs to succeed past that financial ruin barrier of 18 months by helping them to properly structure and run a company that meets ultimate best practice solutions and systems—which are realistic and competitively better than peers.
This book looks at how The Rainmaker is able to bring sunshine to desperate companies, by finding faults and then matching solutions to establish a solid foundation for your company and, when required, quickly fix, coordinate recovery, raise finance, and advise you on how you can run a profitable business. The Rainmaker is a combination of troubleshooter, advisor, mentor, and financier.
Table of Contents
- Halftitle Page
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- What Is a Rainmaker?
- Word of Advice
- About the Book
- Chapter 1 Introducing the Power Entrepreneur
- Chapter 2 Knowledge and Survival
- Chapter 3 Traits and Successful Directives
- Chapter 4 Identifying Corporate Mistakes
- Chapter 5 Will Your Business Concept Soar?
- Chapter 6 Necessary Basics
- Chapter 7 Essential Legal To-Do List
- Chapter 8 Developing Priorities
- Chapter 9 Evaluation of a Business Concept
- Chapter 10 Feasibilities
- Chapter 11 Who Are All These People?
- Chapter 12 Strategic Tools
- Chapter 13 Isolating Start-Ups and Strategic Rules
- Chapter 14 Rainmaker Solving Tools
- Chapter 15 No One-Size-Fits-All Strategy
- Chapter 16 I Can’t Find a Solution
- Chapter 17 Not Standing Still
- Chapter 18 Finances and Your Business
- Chapter 19 Financial Forecasts
- Chapter 20 Capital Raising Presentation
- Chapter 21 Last Word—Be Wary of Overtrading
- About the Author
- Title: The Rainmaker
- Release date: June 2019
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781949991048