To consume an F&O service using SOAP, follow these steps:
- Create a new project; this time, choose Visual C# from the Templates node and then Console Application from the right. Name the project ConServiceTest and place it in the project folders that we set up for source control. Ensure that the namespace is also ConServiceTest.
- Now, we need to install some NuGet packages. Within Visual Studio, navigate to Tools | NuGet Package Manager | Package Manager Console.
- In the Package Manager console, type in the following command:
- Right-click on the References node in the project and choose Add Service Reference.
- Enter https://usnconeboxax1aos.cloud.onebox.dynamics.com/soap/services/ConVMSServices ...