- Which services are dependent on the Azure network in Microsoft Azure?
- What defines the IP address range in Azure?
- Service endpoints are used to connect which services to your virtual network?
- The default DNS service in Microsoft Azure is...?
Answer: Azure DNS
- When can service endpoints be added?
Answer: At any time
- Private IP address in Azure can be...?
- Public IP address in Azure can be...?
- NSGs are...?
Answer: Security rules that define traffic flow
- What does an NSG define?
- To what can an NSG not be assigned to?
Answer: Virtual network
Get Hands-On Cloud Administration in Azure now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.