By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Describe at least three reasons for measuring customer satisfaction.
• Define customer value model.
• List the four levels in the hierarchy of customer expectations and give an example for each level.
• Explain the difference between demographic data and psychographic data.
• Define customer research and customer satisfaction measurement and explain when each is used.
• Outline the ten key steps in customer satisfaction measurement.
External diagnosis, the second component of the situational diagnosis, focuses on the structure ...