8Developing an Organization and Management Plan
By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• List and explain the objectives of an organization and management operating plan.
• List and explain the issues that must be addressed in a complete and effective organization and management plan.
• List and explain the factors that should be considered in establishing a management structure for a company.
• Using the results of the situational diagnosis, prepare an action plan to improve the effectiveness of a company’s management and administrative systems.
• Prepare an effective plan to develop staff skills.
• Prepare ...