Exhibit PCS–1 shows the quarterly revenue projections, based on the new unit price and Roger’s unit sales plan for 1996.
A sales and marketing strategy for Cutter Scissors in 1996 should begin with a comprehensive market analysis to accomplish the following goals:
• Identify the total market for scissors, including stationery, department stores, discount stores, and so forth.
• Identify and measure all competitors, including domestic and foreign.
• Determine the potential sales and profitability of selling to stores other than stationery stores.
• Conduct customer surveys to determine satisfaction with existing products and the need for new products.
• Conduct a cost-benefit analysis to ...