Let's create an ASE with following:
- Front end pool with two P2 compute resources
- Worker pool 1 with two P1 compute resources
- Worker pool 2 with zero P2 compute resources
- Worker pool 3 with zero P3 compute resources
- Single IP address to be used for IP SSL
- VNet with 512 addresses using an RFC 1918 private address space; subnet with 256 addresses
To create an ASE follow, these steps:
- In the left sidebar, find App Service Environments.
- Click on +Add. Enter Name for the ASEs, select Subscription, and select Resource Group (we already created the eTutorialsWorld ...