4 Update your First 100 Days Team Plan
As a final part of your @30 Days Team Workshop, the team need to refresh and reset the next 30 days’ actions.
The rigour and discipline of updating your First 100 Days Team Plan at monthly milestones will reap significant benefits for you:
- The team stays focused on what really matters.
- Each element of the seven-part formula for team success is thoroughly considered and kept top of mind.
- The team is motivated by coming together and tracking its own performance.
- Team members share the experience of solving problems together.
- Any early issues are ironed out and resolved, in an appropriate forum.
- A clear direction is reset for the next 30 days.
Update First 100 Days Team Plan
AT THE END OF YOUR @30 DAYS ...