4 Celebrate with your team
A team celebration will improve the ‘feel good’ factor of being a member of this team. Celebrations enhance a sense of belonging, and contribute towards building good team spirit.
Team celebrations serve a number of constructive purposes:
- as a marker between the end of one journey and the beginning of another;
- as an opportunity to acknowledge individual team member contributions;
- as an affirmation of early wins and early successes as a team;
- as a motivator to achieve more wins and more successes as a team;
- as a reason for a social event and team-bonding event;
- simply to say ‘thank you’ to the team for their support and a job well done.
Motivated individuals are those that feel they are making progress towards their ...