References used in multiple chapters are in the General References section; otherwise, you will find references divided by chapter.
1. Goodwin K. Designing for the Digital Age: How to Create Human-Centered Products and Services. New York, NY: John Wiley and Sons; 2009.
2. Wasson C. Ethnography in the field of design. Human Organization. 2000;59(4):377–388.
1. British Design Council. (n.d) Eleven Lessons: Managing Design at LEGO. Retrieved from http://www.designcouncil.org.uk/Case-studies/LEGO/.
2. Greene J. Design Is How It Works: How the Smartest Companies Turn Products into Icons. New York, NY: Portfolio Hardcover; 2010.
3. Janssen H. Social Media Helps Lego Connect with Users Ericsson Telecom ...