Before you proceed to the next chapter, make sure you can answer these questions to your satisfaction:
- How do you organize a Tkinter program in an object-oriented fashion? What are the advantages of using an object-oriented structure as apposed to writing pure procedural code? What are the disadvantages?
- At what stage of programming should you consider drafting a data structure for your GUI program? What are the benefits of having a data structure or model in place?
- What are higher-order functions?
- Why is threading required? What are its advantages and disadvantages?
- What is the difference between a process and a thread?
- What is object persistence?
- How do you pickle and unpickle objects in Python?
- Besides pickling, what are the ...