Let's build an audio player! Our application should have the features offered by typical audio players, such as play, pause, fast forward, rewind, next, mute, volume scale, time seek, and more. It should let listeners easily access media files or a media library on their local drive. The audio player should do all this and more. Let's begin!
The following are the key objectives of this chapter:
- Exploring Tkinter widgets, namely Slider, Listbox, Radiobutton, and Canvas
- Creating new widgets in Tkinter by extending the existing widgets
- Understanding virtual events and their usage
- Learning the most common coding pattern used in Tkinter-based animations
- Learning some common Tkinter extensions such as Pmw, WCK, and TIX ...