Here are a few questions to reflect upon:
- How do you convert between polar and Cartesian coordinates? When should we prefer one coordinate system over the other?
- How do you animate on a Tkinter canvas? What determines the speed of the animation?
- How do we model real-world phenomena on a Tkinter canvas using differential equations?
- What are some real-world applications of fractals?
- Fractals are still under active research. Can you find out more about some cutting-edge technology that relies on the use of fractals?
- What are some of the real-world applications of Voronoi diagrams?
- How can we extend our 3D cube program to show meshes of other objects—say the model of a car, or a human body, or a real-world object?