4Inspirational Influenceout of Thin Air
Breathe In the Possibilities
Breathe … and remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
In this chapter, you’ll learn:
• How to expand your senses when you are communicating
• When to conspire with your audience to influence and persuade
• The first step to being inspirational every time you speak
• A mistake that can kill you and your audience
• How to be imaginative—the easy way
Everyone wants to be an inspiration to others, but not all of us are famous or gregarious, life-of-the-party types; many of us are perhaps more behind-the-scenes folks. Regardless of how we individually operate in business or in society, however, the vast majority of us want ...