Strategies for Nonverbal Influence
It is not the strongest of the species nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• What a “physical narrative” is
• How Hollywood can help you make your case
• The Fact, Care, Do structure
• How to move your audience emotionally on any subject
• How to use the “Zeigarnik effect” to keep your audience hooked
If you reflect on all the persuasive nonverbal techniques that are now in your possession, you may notice that a great deal of emphasis has been placed on the benefits of making very clear choices and sticking to them. Hopefully, you will have even adopted the mantra, “Make a choice, make ...