In this chapter you’ll learn:
• The design principles of graphical user interfaces (GUIs).
• To build GUIs and handle events generated by user interactions with GUIs.
• To understand the packages containing GUI components, event-handling classes and interfaces.
• To create and manipulate buttons, labels, lists, text fields and panels.
• To handle mouse events and keyboard events.
• To use layout managers to arrange GUI components
Do you think I can listen all day to such stuff?
Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child’s world and thus a world event.
You pays your money and you takes your choice.
Guess if you can, choose if you dare.