22. Ajax-Enabled JavaServer™ Faces Web Applications
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• To use data providers to access databases from web applications built in Netbeans.
• The basic principles and advantages of Ajax technology.
• To use Ajax-enabled JSF components in a Netbeans web application project.
• To configure virtual forms that enable subsets of a form’s input components to be submitted to the server.
Whatever is in any way beautiful hath its source of beauty in itself, and is complete in itself; praise forms no part of it.
—Marcus Aurelius Antoninus
There is something in a face, An air, and a peculiar grace, Which boldest painters cannot trace.
Cato said the best way to keep good acts in memory was to refresh ...